Thursday, April 3, 2014

Burgundy Snakeskin Midi-B5929



Hi there. Here's one of my projects from March. I had over eight yards of this burgundy snakeskin embossed faux leather in my stash. It was given to me by my sister several years ago. I even tried to sell some of it in my Etsy store back then. No one was interested. I'm glad they weren't. Since I'm on a midi kick I decided to give Butterick 5929 a try. I did a combination of views B and C. I wanted a waistband and pockets. I glanced at the directions when it can to the pleating, but ended up setting the pleats in a manner that works for my body. Yesterday, I had a business meeting to attend. This outfit clearly expressed my style in a room full of suits.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, wow, gorgeous, gorgeous skirt. The fabric is perfect for the skirt and you look great.

HeathersSphere said...

Fantastic looking skirt on you! I adore how you pulled your entire look together. Model-esque!

Sara said...

What an amazing skirt! You have great style!

Sassafras said...

This is absolutely breathtaking!! Gorgeous to say the least.

Love your style!!! Looking forward to more posts.

Tee said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Carla said...

YOU LOOK FAB! What wonderful style you have! Breathtaking outfit!