Thursday, February 19, 2015

M6844-Again


 

Pattern Description: MISSES'/MISS PETITE CARDIGANS: Close-fitting cardigans (do not meet at center front) have collar extending into front band, and narrow hem. A and C: shaped hemline, wrong side shows

Pattern Sizing: Y(XSmall-Small-Medium),

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes. I used view C

Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes. This is the second one I've done.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? This was very easy to put together. Finished it before I went to work.

Fabric Used: Knit jacquard

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: A narrow shoulder adjustment. I am going to add a hook and eye closure.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Absolutely!

Conclusion: I'll be making at least two more. I need a basic black sweater.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I made one of these myself recently and I really like the pattern. I love the fabric you've used. Gorgeous!