Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a Trifecta-S2580




Thanks everyone for you wonderful comments. Gabriella and Carol, it's good to see you. When are we going to see what you've been doing lately? Bunny, I think it was your site that I got the double sleeve technique from. Your blog is one I reference all the time for different techniques. Can I commission you for a bag? The Noriko is my fav.
I'm following Eugenia's lead. This pattern is what summer sewing is all about; fast, easy and flattering. I don't see anything wrong with sewing it up repeatedly. Here's the first one. I made two more this weekend. Maybe I'll do another in a solid. Maybe I'll actually use the fabric I earmarked for this pattern when I first purchased it. But then maybe not. I bore easily, but I need new clothes. How can one be a seamstress and have nothing to wear?

8 comments:

Mariela Alethia said...

It is a good thing when you have a pattern that you can sew to the max. Great looking summer dressess.

doradadama said...

love it and your head scarf is fantastic amor.

Bunny said...

This looks fabulous. Email me if you are serious babout the Noriko. However, it is soo sooo easy, you can make it in an afternoon, no problem.

Ann Made Studio said...

Beautiful dress and of course I love your fabric choice..

velosews said...

These are all so pretty. Again with the great fabric choice.

Carol said...

This is a brilliant pattern and I'm going to add it to my summer sewing list. I will bring purple shoes when I come to join your dance troupe!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

These are some fabulous dresses! I love that you made several of them just changed up the fabric. You must feel great that you have these in your wardrobe...done and ready to wear!!!

Khris said...

Great dress and you always look smashing...hugs Khris