Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you so much for the nominations


Thank you, Antoinette,your creative refashioning is dynamite,  Cenetta, when I grow up I want to sew just like you. Your work is always classy and refined. And Jackie, the blossoming diva. (I think there's a Chanel jacket in your future, you've got the skills), for nominating me. I, too nominate you for the wonderful work you do. They are many here in blogland whose sites I try to visit everyday and I always learn something new. Sometimes, a visit during a bad spell in my day is enough to keep me from going postal. LOL. I have a jar on my desk that says "Co-workers Ashes" if you think I'm joking.

Like Caroline, I feel you are all winners but here's my short list:


Lisa for her vintage inspirations

Kasmira for her funky sense of style

Amanda for my daily dose of sunshine

Mimi another funky sister. The shoes are always fierce! Are you from NYC? 

Toya. I know you're going through a rough time right now. But i miss you fabulousness. 

Krystal, you've become the woman you're meant to be

Elle. For inspiring me to build a wardrobe from scratch.

Trena my funky mod-esque diva.



Live creatively,

Angela

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

Thanks! I appreciate the nomination and I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

Thank you! I am going to start calling myself a Funky Mod-esque Diva from now on. I love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nomination. I would have returned the compliment and nominated you but I am not sure if that's part of the rules, and well I am a true rule follower ... grins. Thanks again ... feels good.

Ambitious Sewer said...

Congradulations!!!!

Aminat said...

Thank you for stopping-by my blog.Really appreciate it, and Congratulations on the award .Wao, what a great collections you got............ Maybe one day I will be able to make something as good as you do. They are all beautiful and unique

Unknown said...

Thank you for the nod!